– Hello, darling!
– Hello, honey. – I’m painting!
– Hello, Marvin. I see that. What do you think? Doesn’t it make everything more
interesting? – Yeah, it’s very interesting.
– How was your day? Eh, the usual. Get any writing done? I did, a little, yeah. I’m working on a poem for you. A love poem? Yeah, I guess if it’s for you,
it’s a love poem. It’s kind of inspired by our,
uh, Ohio Blue Tip Matches. Really? Does it mention the little megaphone shape the letters make? Y-Yeah. Actually, it does. How beautiful. I can’t wait to read it when it’s done. I also painted new shower curtains.
You should see them. Oh, OK. You know what else I did today? You, uh, planted an unusual vegetable garden in the back yard? No, silly! That you have
to do in the spring. – Oh.
– No, I ordered my present that’s from you. P-present that’s from me? What? The guitar! The Esteban Harlequin model. – Oh.
– I’m so excited. It comes in two days. I didn’t get to speak to Esteban
on the phone, though. Well, I’m sure he’s really busy, honey. Don’t make fun of me.
Hey, look out, though, cos Nashville, here I come! Look out, Nashville! I’ll get dinner ready! We’re having something new! – What is it?
– Quinoa! It’s like a grain, sort of like couscous, but different. I read that it came from the ancient Incas. A-And it’s really good for you. Oh. We’re having quinoa, Marvin.